What Is IDP.Alexa.51?3 min read
If your antivirus software tells you that you have IDP.alexa.51 viruses, do not take this warning lightly because there should be an ultimate solution.
What Should You Know About IDP.Alexa.51?
While this is known to be a false positive at times, gamers, in particular, see this malware causing system slowdowns and even recurring crashes, as well as other strange behaviors including browser jailbreak and misuse of system resources.
Trojan horse idp.alexa.51, which can be picked up while playing online games, should be defeated as quickly as possible. To get rid of it completely, some procedure is recommended. If a program that contains ads has installed other malware on your computer under certain conditions, first of all, deal with visible malware.
People are complaining about a suspicious pop-up that warns about a malicious application process, stopped by cyber malware or specific malware. Most, no doubt, remove the fictional positives and lead users to assume that there are security issues with the OS. This detection is mostly due to online games and complexities designed in addition to their effectiveness or even installations.
How to Delete IDP Alexa 51?
The virus idp alexa 51 should be used after the end of the uninstallation process. So just download it for now. Depending on the version of the operating system you have, do the following:
- For Windows 7 and Vista. Open the “Start” menu, find it and click on the “Control Panel” icon. Set the view mode to “Small icons” (upper right corner), then go to the “Programs and Features” section.
- For Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. Press the “Win” key, then click on the gear icon in the lower-left corner to open the “Windows Settings” window. Go to the “System” section, then open the “Applications & Features” tab.
- In the “Programs and Features” or “Applications and Features” section, find the Total Protection antivirus icon, select it, then click on the “Uninstall” or “Change/Remove” button.
- Antivirus uninstall program will start. Check the boxes as shown in the image below and then click “Delete”.
Run the previously downloaded Consumer Products Removal utility. All that needs to be done is to click the “Next” button several times, along the way agreeing to the rules for using the software and entering the captcha at the last step. The program will immediately start its task. Download the program from our website (download Your Uninstaller) and install it. This is a trial version.
The utility Your Uninstaller (like many existing analogs) is designed to “clean” uninstall programs in Windows. The peculiarity of its work is that after uninstalling the target program, the computer is scanned for remaining entries in the system registry and junk files on the hard disk, and after that, the data found is deleted.
After restarting the computer, traces of antivirus may still remain on the system. Usually, these are also services installed by the antivirus on the Windows system. In some cases, the latter is not removed from the system correctly (records in the registry or other traces remain about them). You can verify this by opening the “Services” system application:
- Press the combination “Win + R” on the keyboard.
- Then enter the services.msc command in the Run window that opens.
- The Services application will start. In the image below you can see the services left after deletion.
- The Description column contains an error message indicating that the service is no longer on the system.